Do You Know How Beautiful You Are?

 I work with many women day in and day out, and have plenty of conversations with women about image, style and how they feel about themselves. One thing seems to be a theme, over and over. Women love to talk about their flaws. You love to discuss how 'big' your thighs or your butt are; how your smile is crooked or your midsection has expanded beyond recognition. And one thing is for sure - this is a glass half-full way of looking at things that is sure to keep you small and keep you feeling as if you'll never be beautiful.

Want to know a secret? While your opinion is important, it's not your body you need to change but your mindset https://www.bluekiee.com/ . YES! Simply shifting how you think about yourself can truly transform how you feel about yourself. Your feelings lead you to positive actions that can help you to look great. And looking great leads to feeling confident, sexy and unstoppable!

Thoughts = Feelings = Actions = Results

Shifting your self-image can be as simple as shifting your focus. When you focus on what's lacking, compare yourself to others or what you perceive to be your 'flaws', your energy is lower, your mindset is negative and you are unable to see your true beauty. Yet changing your perspective to see what is amazing, great and fabulous about you can help you to feel and look beautiful!

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Therefore, it's your own definition of beauty that either limits you - or liberates you! When you come from a place of abundance and embrace yourself, warts and all, you can begin to see the beauty that you already possess. Let's redefine beauty so that you can begin to see it for yourself.

You may think I'm crazy, but keep reading...

See, I speak from experience. When I was growing up I focused only on what was 'wrong' with me. I wasn't as pretty as the supermodels in my Teen magazine and I sure as heck wasn't as thin. I spent hours in front of the mirror, cursing my curves and berating my body https://mindseteco.com/. It didn't do a whole lot except make me focus on the negative and keep me small. I said negative things to myself over and over and over, which kept it top of mind, which kept me focused on it, which depressed me and made me feel ashamed. I've come a long way and I want that for you, too!

Beauty isn't something external or superficial; beauty begins within. Loving and accepting yourself in your own skin, no matter what your size, weight, age, etc. will free you from your own limiting beliefs that you aren't good enough and liberate you to see the unique beauty you already possess.

One of the keys to this is gratitude. Being grateful for what you have - a healthy body, a strong spirit, a well-proportioned shape, eyes that can take in the beauty around you, gorgeous hair, etc. - is the best place to start. When you change your attitude from one of scarcity (I'm not good enough... ) to one of abundance (I am grateful... ) it will help you to see how much you truly do have. This leads you to feeling as if you are enough, which leads to self-acceptance and love. Being at peace with yourself is where true, authentic beauty starts.

Loving yourself on the inside makes it so much easier to love yourself on the outside and present yourself in a way that truly lets you shine! No more over compensating with expensive name brands or pretending to be something that you're not! This is your time to play up what's great about you. Wear your best colors (eye, hair) to personalize your look and draw focus to your beautiful features. Wear clothing that's cut for your body type, no matter what it is. Wear things that make your spirit soar and your heart sing. Dress in a way that makes you feel more YOU!

This allows you to radiate your beauty from the inside out, showing the world that you believe you're beautiful. And the cool thing is that whatever your attitude is about yourself is what others adopt. So when you believe, deep down in your heart of hearts, that you are beautiful in your own way, others will see it too! They'll sense your peace with yourself and your happiness, and they'll want that too!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know How Beautiful You Are?

The Simple Way To Market Any Business